Fayetteville CEU Classes
You can register by clicking on ‘Register’ or by calling 800-584-1562
|Sept 11-12 – Direct-Indirect Technique for Shoulder, Neck, Head, & TMJ – 18 CEUs|
|Early Date:||Sept 1|
|Oct 9-10 – Muscle Balancing & Joint Stabilization Techniques – 18 CEUs|
|Early Date:||Sept 29|
|Dec 4-5 – Cranial-Sacral Therapy – Essential Techniques and Protocol – 18 CEUs|
|Early Date:||Nov 24|
Classes are from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch, plus breaks
AR Board Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU classes have been approved by the Arkansas State Board of Massage Therapy.
NCBTMB Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU Classes have been approved by the NCBTMB.
John Joseph Ray is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Location – Locations are subject to change. Appropriate notice will be given to registered participants if a change occurs. Specific location and a list of items to bring will be e-mailed to you before the class date.
- Payment for classes is refundable when a cancellation is requested up to two weeks prior to the class.
- Payment for classes is transferable to another class or classes when a cancellation is requested before the class start date.
- Payment for classes is forfeited if a cancellation request is not received by the class date.
Prerequisites for Cranial-Sacral Therapy classes:
- CST1 Essential Tools – none.
- CST2 Advanced Techniques – You must have taken CST1 or another entry level CST class – please check with instructor before registering.
- CST3 Complete Protocol – You must have taken CST1 and CST2 or similar level CST classes – please check with instructor before registering.