Fayetteville – Northwest Arkansas CEU Classes
Location: 28 S College Ave – Fayetteville, AR – near Center St. and the Fayetteville square
All ROLMT CEU classes are approved by the AR State Board and the NCBTMB
|Oct 18-19, 2013 – DIT for Upper-Lower Back, Hips, Legs
Two days – 18 CEUs – 8:30-6:30 – Class is Full
|Date||Class – Details||CEUs||Price||Early|
|DIT – Upper and Lower Back, Hips, and Legs||18||$347||$277||Full|
You can register by clicking on ‘Register’ or by calling 800-584-1562
AR Board Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU classes have been approved by the Arkansas State Board of Massage Therapy.
NCBTMB Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU Classes have been approved by the NCBTMB.
John Joseph Ray is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Location – Locations are subject to change. Appropriate notice will be given to registered participants if a change occurs. Specific location and a list of items to bring will be e-mailed to you before the class date.
- Payment for classes is refundable when a cancellation is requested up to two weeks prior to the class.
- Payment for classes is transferable to another class or classes when a cancellation is requested before the class start date.
- Payment for classes is forfeited if a cancellation request is not received by the class date.
Prerequisites for Cranial-Sacral Therapy classes:
- CST1 Essential Tools – none.
- CST2 Advanced Techniques – You must have taken CST1 or another entry level CST class – please check with instructor before registering.
- CST3 Complete Protocol – You must have taken CST1 and CST2 or similar level CST classes – please check with instructor before registering.