Fayetteville – Northwest Arkansas CEU Classes
Location: 28 S College Ave – Fayetteville, AR – near Center St. and the Fayetteville square
All ROLMT CEU classes are approved by the AR State Board and the NCBTMB
You can register by clicking on ‘Register’ or by calling 800-584-1562
AR Board Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU classes have been approved by the Arkansas State Board of Massage Therapy.
NCBTMB Approved – All Ray of Light Massage Training CEU Classes have been approved by the NCBTMB.
John Joseph Ray is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Location – Locations are subject to change. Appropriate notice will be given to registered participants if a change occurs. Specific location and a list of items to bring will be e-mailed to you before the class date.
- Payment for classes is refundable when a cancellation is requested up to two weeks prior to the class.
- Payment for classes is transferable to another class or classes when a cancellation is requested before the class start date.
- Payment for classes is forfeited if a cancellation request is not received by the class date.
Prerequisites for Cranial-Sacral Therapy classes:
- CST1 Essential Tools – none.
- CST2 Advanced Techniques – You must have taken CST1 or another entry level CST class – please check with instructor before registering.
- CST3 Complete Protocol – You must have taken CST1 and CST2 or similar level CST classes – please check with instructor before registering.